Saturday, June 15, 2024

Iron

No action today from the small birthbath with the DSLR motion trigger, so there's this goldfinch from the Gardepro T5CF #14 at the big birdbath. I have really got to scrub the bottom of that birdbath. I think there is a lot of iron in the water from our well. The Gardepro is right up against the edge of the birdbath so I think the bird is about at the stated minimum focus distance of eight inches. There also was a magpie that came by, but the camera is so close that the top of his head was chopped off. I cropped from the bottom so I should tilt the camera up just a little bit. The preview screen is on the inside of the front, so even though the camera has live preview, the screen is useless for framing.

The crow is from yesterday, Canon 1D Mark II #9 motion trigger. The background was blurred a little bit, not using the new Photoshop function.

No comments:

Post a Comment