Monday, April 4, 2022

More bluebirds

I put out the Canon 1DII with the PIR trigger the last few days, but haven't gotten anything yet. I am taking delivery of a new Browning Recon Force Patriot FHD. Trailcampro is the only site I've found that seems to do useful reviews of trailcams. The model I'm getting was introduced in the past couple of weeks so there is no review yet, but Trailcampro's top 10 reviews include eight Brownings and two Reconyx. It seems like there are a lot of new brand names on the market, and I don't know if that means there are more good cameras or more crappy cameras. My suspicion is it's all generic Chinese electronics being sold under different names. The two Browning Strike Force PROs in my possession have been as good as anything else I've had, except the higher-priced made-in-the-USA Reconyx, so hopefully the new model is an upgrade. Anyway, here are the most recent images from melted Browning #6.

No comments:

Post a Comment