Saturday, April 30, 2022

Fox

A fox traveled through our yard in daylight a few days ago. I wasn't quick enough with the DSLR but I was able to watch him/her cutting through back yards on its way north through the subdivision. I have several recent examples from Browning #5 facing east toward the house, but it didn't register this daylight incursion. I have taken melted Browning #6 off birdbath duty and it is now facing west toward the open field where the fox has been seen in daylight in the past.

Our lawn looks awful this spring, due in part to some critters burrowing under the snow and tearing up the grass. There should be plenty of prey for the fox. I got a shot back in January where it appears it caught something. Here are the April shots, including one during the day on April 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment