Thursday, May 12, 2022

Gloom

Not many images in recent days. Yesterday's 1D session was a complete non-event, and today I didn't even bother because it was raining. The deer seem to have rotated out for a few days, and the bluebirds are unpredictable. Overnight, I got some shots of the fox on two different cameras, in the field to the west on melted Browning and near the new birdbath on the new Browning. The image from the melted Browning was very noisy and I applied 50% noise reduction in Photoshop. The new Browning image is not as grainy, but I think that is due to in-camera noise reduction. It reduces the fox to a smear, so perhaps it would be best if it didn't do that, but there is no setting for that. The times of the images differ by a couple hours, so I need to check the settings on the cameras to see if they are accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment